Urban Equity’s vision is to become a leading funds management, private equity and development management company initially in Melbourne then throughout Australia.
Urban Equity is a JV with First Urban who is one of Melbourne’s leading development and project management companies and have completed nearly $3 Billion in property development projects in Victoria.
Key Features of Technology Platform
- Retailer of health and wellbeing products
- Funds management platform
- Developer of major commercial and residential projects
- Portfolio manager of high value property assets
Revenue Streams for Urban Equity
- Development management fees
- Capital raising fees
- Investment management fees
- Development profits and carried positions
- Portfolio investment growth
- Portfolio investment returns
Market overviewThis growing alternative asset sector is fast growing around the world attracting both new aspirational investors through to professional investors to want access to the best venture deals available. The global Angel and Venture Capital marketplace is estimated to be in the $1 Trillion USD.